Support – How to
Below you will find links to articles that may help you in relation to the Word add-ins provided via this website. You can also find links to the articles via the Support – How to menu above or via the sidebar to the right.
Some of the articles provide additional information that is not only related to the Word add-ins provided on this website. They include a lot of extra information with the purpose to help you better understand how Word works, thereby helping you in your daily work with Word.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Compare Add-in Features and Word Features
- CommentManager features compared with Word's built-in comment features
- CrossReferenceManager features compared with Word's built-in cross-reference features
- DocPropertyManager features compared with Word's built-in features for document properties and DocProperty fields
- ExtractChanges Pro features compared with ExtractData
- HighlightManager features compared with Word's built-in highlight features
- ObjectBrowser features compared with features in Word 2010 and earlier versions
- ScreenTipManager features compared with Word's built-in screen tip features
Learn More About How Word Works
Free Word Tips
Manage comments in Word fast and easy – review comments, extract comments to Word or Excel, etc.
Simplify and speed up the management of cross-references even in your most complex documents
Manage and repeat data in Word fast and easy with custom document properties and DocProperty fields
Extract insertions, deletions and comments from any Word document, incl. context and headings
Apply any highlight color or remove highlight in Word with a single click – customizable shortcuts
Browse pages, sections, headings, tables, graphics, etc. and find text in Word with a single click
Check safety-critical procedure documents for human factor issues in minutes – improve quality and help prevent errors
Create screen tips in Word fast and easy – with up to 2040 characters