Search Word Add-Ins website
You can search the Word Add-Ins website using Google Search Engine.
Type your search string in the Search field to the right. Then click the Search icon or press the Enter key.
Below, you will find links to all pages on this website. The pages are sorted alphabetically. Pages belonging to a menu are grouped and sorted alphabetically below the menu in question.
- About DocTools
- Donations (PayPal)
- License Terms – END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
- Microsoft Word Add Ins – Improve Productivity in Word
- News – what’s new and updated on this website
- Products – productivity tools for Microsoft Word
- Add AutoCorrect Options to Word 2013 or Word 2016
- Automatic cross-references in Word
- Browse objects and find text in Word – easier than ever
- Changelog – all Word add-ins on this website
- Comments in Word – automatic comment numbers, easy review
- Cross-references in Word – easier and smarter than ever
- Extract acronyms, bookmarks, tracked changes and comments from Word
- Extract tracked changes and comments from Word – Advanced
- Hide Spelling Suggestions in Word to Train Writing Skills
- Highlighting in Word made easy – shortcuts, replace colors, etc.
- Re-use text in Word – generate complete documents in seconds
- Screen tips in Word – fast and easy
- Word Toolkit – advanced management of headers and footers in Word
- Work smarter with document properties in Word
- Search Word Add-Ins website
- Shop – Word Add-Ins ready for use
- Support – How to
- Compare DocTools Word add-in features with built-in Word features
- FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- How cross-reference fields in Word work
- How document properties and DocProperty fields work
- How to add, remove, and change comments in Word
- How to find out what version of Word you have
- How to find the Word STARTUP folder
- How to highlight in Word and remove highlight in Word
- How to install a Word add-in from DocTools
- How to make hidden files and folders visible
- How to show the Developer tab in Word
- How to uninstall a Word add-in from DocTools
- How to update a Word add-in from DocTools to the newest version
- Overview of differences – DocTools ExtractChanges Pro and DocTools ExtractData
- What is an add-in and a macro?
- Which Word versions do the add-ins work with?
- Testimonials about DocTools Word Add-Ins
- Thank You!